Saturday, June 24, 2006

Wordplay, G is for...


Gratitude, what I feel each time I look at my family,
Grapes, which I like sometimes and other times give me indigestion!
Goldfinches, quick splotches of color and song that wing through the trees
Goddess, She who surrounds me with love and power
Good, something I strive to be, sometimes, and sometimes I just can't be!
Gavel, I always wonder why they hold such mysterious powers
gravel, that which I fell upon when I was 5 and got stitches in my chin from
ghosts, seen some, felt others
granular, I just like saying that...it rolls off the tongue so nice and roundly
graduate, did from high school and was it really *that* long ago?!?
glom-on, what the baby does when he doesn't want to be put down
green, my mothers favorite color
gardens, something else I got from her
gaggle of geese, kind of speaks for itself, doesn't it?
glisten, the sparkle of morning light on frosty windows
gleem, something my kitchen floor does not do, currently
garbage, a chore my son's take care of now, yay!
grandiose, my sewing plans fall into this word, often
goodnight, some times it's just time for bed...

1 comment:

Laume said...

LOL - glom is a great word!