Thursday, May 24, 2007

wierd things about me...


Laume posted on her blog beachtreasure about a meme where you post a bunch of things that are "wierd" about oneself. Hmmm. And what, if we are all individuals, is the true meaning of wierdness?


Like Laume, I often know who is on the other end of the phone when it rings.


I also will think "oh, I've not heard from so-and-so for awhile" and I'll either get a phone call, email, or snail mail within 24 hours from that so and so.


I like to change my hair color. Often. Sometimes 3 times in a two week period, like last week.

But I like the red/brown color it is just now so I'll keep it awhile. If only it would make my face as thin as the picture on the box...


I cry during sappy commercials. Even if I've seen them before.


I have had more kids join our family in my 40's than in my 20's, and two of those were infants!


I like to wear wool blend socks in the summer. Well, year round, really.


I sometimes forget that I'm nearly 50 and get shocked with my mirror's reflection when I walk past the front hall mirror.


I don't believe in using deodorant.


I howl at every full moon, from outside in my driveway. Loudly.


I gave up shaving my legs when I went through menopause. What's the point?


I prefer my spices to be alphabetized but my family makes fun of me when I do it so I only fix the cabinet once a year.


I like my life. Sometimes I complain, but not really loudly, and not for very long. Since so many people I know complain about every wee facet of their lives, I would love to consider *them* wierd, but I think it might must maybe be me!


I like ironing and weeding.


The end.

1 comment:

anonymous jones said...

Hi! Liking ironing is the most weird thing!