Wednesday, September 19, 2007

In One Month...

Elisabeth in her Tom Brady shirt (go Pats!)... has gone from crawling to cruising, eating semi solid foods, and babbling up a storm. Unfortunately, sleeping throught the night is still not on her agenda...

And KC.....here with Lee,

at age 3 has learned to ride a bike with training wheels, and become potty trained!! With less than a hand full of accidents. We've had bm's and peed in every potty of every place we know, but he's done it! It's all in when you are ready, I guess!

It's amazing how fast these littles are growing up! Lissa goes for her 9 month check up tomorrow....

I'm grabbing onto these images because I blink and they've grown another inch ...and wait till you see how tall Rob has grown this summer...phew! I can't keep up with it sometimes!

1 comment:

Laume said...

I've noticed how close in development Elizabeth and Joli seem to be. Lisa will tell me Joli is doing this or that and then in a day or two you'll post that Elizabeth has reached the same milepost. Maybe some day in the future we'll all get together at a big picnic and the girls will meet. Maybe I'm just daydreaming but, ya never know!