Sunday, September 17, 2006

Wordplay, K is for...


Since I'm working on keeping up my blogging, I had better get going on my Wordplay obligations! I'm so far behind that ...well, enough of that...let's get on with my favorite letter in the alphabet...

KC...my special wee lad...he's growing up so fast!

K- I just love the way a cursive K looks on paper. Especially expensive paper. And done in calligraphy

Kirsty- well, there'd be no moonsinging blog without her, right, lol!?!

Kooky--something I am always being accused of...and so what if I am?

Kinky-now, you may enjoy kinky stuff, and I will confess to seeing some (can you believe what you can see on the internet for FREE?) and I confess to trying to not be like my mom and be a prude at 47. I'm not particularly comfortable discussing kinky things, but still I think many of us are curious about it.

Kittens...it;s been a long time since I had a kitten. I love them. and when they grow up to become Kats, I love 'em too...but there's something innately fun about having a kitten. Or two. or...

Kale...we've gotten a ton of kale in our CSA farm boxes this year. You can do alot of things with Kale, including freezing it so you can deal with it later and not become overwhelmed by it. But it's good, and good for you, and great with farm fresh eggs...mmmmmm!

Kirk, Captain, leader of the first Enterprise (not counting Christopher Pike, you Trekkers who will quickly correct me!) we saw on tv. To Boldly Go...my oh my, I had a thing for him...

Kill Bill...someday I'll see the movie. Until then I'll just be intrigued by the clips I see now and then.

Kiss...I love giving and getting kisses.

Ken, Lee's stepdad, is 93 and having a hard time with the daily grind. Still, he was pretty good the last time we saw him, and although getting frailer, still had much to contribute to our conversation...and we wish him many more !

Kringle, Chris...oh, one ofmy favorite Xmas specials, right up there with Rudolph!

KC and the Sunshine Band...that's the way, uh huh uh huh, I like it, uh huh uh huh!

Kool aid...many fond memories of Mom making Kool aid for my sister and I when we were little.

...and finally....Keepsake Quilting....need I say more?

1 comment:

Lynx said...

Kinky.... always remember: using a feather is kinky, using the whole chicken is perverted!

(Had to send this, it's one of my favorite bumperstickers!) LOL