Saturday, March 17, 2007

Youngers and stuff...



When you see these two munchins don't you just want to cuddle and hug them? Elisabeth has just discovered her fingers work! She's holding a soft rattle in the top picture, and as I was trying to take the photo, she was shaking it madly! She is in what we call "cell phone practice posture" .....
And here is KC giving his sister a hug. He was thrilled to be able to "hold" her, while he was showing off the hat that I made for him. His favorite color right now is orange, and the hat is even brighter in real life.
Yesterday Elisabeth turned 3 months...it's hard to believe that much time has gone by since she came to us...and one month from today, KC turns three! Oh my! My wee lad is growing up! He is fiercely independent, wanting to do everything by himself, but he's also such a good problem solver. Homeschooling him will be a blast...challenging for me, I'm sure, but he's got a thirsty mind like his oldest brother.

1 comment:

:-D eirdre said...

One thing that happens every time I see your photos of your kids, is a smile - it starts as a small twinkle then it turns into a full-on broad grin! Your children always (ALWAYS) look so happen and loved! Thanks for sharing these - KC looks quite dapper in his bright orange hat and Elisabeth is just too cute for words!