Monday, August 13, 2007

On tonight's menu....

A DOUBLE RAINBOW! And although this next image doesn't show much of the double, I love the glowing arch of the main bow...
and the intense color! This rainbow show lasted less than 5 minutes and we just happened to catch it as it rained very hard, but the sun was shining brightly. As soon as the rain moved east, I happened to glance out the window at the right time and voila!

And tonight I saw one Persied (oh hell I know the spelling is wrong and I'm too tired to go and look it up) meteor.
I love these little miracles! No foreplanning, they just are what they are and if we're lucky enough to look up and see them...I guess it's the stop and smell the roses mentality, but we do so need to stop and sniff, or stop and look up...isn't the sky just so *amazing*???!

No comments: