Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Morning walks

I forget that blogger uploads these backwards from how I plug 'em in...so, come and walk backwards with me on my early a.m. rambles with the dog. We're "rambling" because it's too damned hot to "walk"....not that I'm complaining...I just wish the humidity would go away...but I digress. See the lovely purple bellflowers...a "weed" growing along the fences in the neighborhood. I love the bright purple bells with the bleached out fencing and brilliant green foliage....
This home around the corner has a S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G, incredible daylilly garden. It comes out from the front of their house at least 10 feet and runs along the front and sides of it. Oh, it's so lovely, so many different colors, so brilliant in the first light of day.


This is the sun broaching the treeline, 615 a.m eastern time. Those are not clouds, but the sky. Ugh. Somuch humidity, air quality sucks, but there is still such a beauty to be seen...

And here are some of the queen anne;s lace growing so prolifically around the phone pole across from the park...gilded by dawns early light.




No comments: