Saturday, August 19, 2006

Wordplay, J is for...

Jars and Jars of freshly preserved peaches which I will so enjoy opening in the winter
Jam, which was also freshly made this summer
Jingle...the sound of coins in one's pocket, or Santa's reindeer bridle bells
Joan Jett..I love rocknroll, put another quarter in the Juke box, baby!
Jump...KC's favorite mode of moving from place to place these days
Jumpers, my favorite kind of dresses when I was in my 20's
Jungle Gym...we have one but Rob never plays on it, sigh.
July.. love going to the beach, 4th celebrations, hate the deep humid heat
June...a wonderful month...full of getting-there gardens, warm days and cool evenings, the first day of summer, beginning of the camping season
Jupiter...wish I had more time for stargazing
Jupiter II...from Lost in Space, I always wanted to take a ride in it
Jangles..the sound of wearing many bracelets together
January...new year, absolute darkness at the start of the month so early in the day, with a gradual, noticible lightening by the end of the month, stark contrasts of white snow and dark limbs, cold breath from the north and west, and the amazing
January thaw...that gives hope that spring *will* come back!
and I'm sure there are a Jillion more that I'll think of when I'm done!

No comments: