Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Better late than never?

>Wow! My computer is finally fixed and now I can blog and email and EVERYTHING!! Oh, it's so nice to be 'connected' again!
So, some updates: 1. It stopped snowing (finally) 2. Flowers are blooming (spring has sprung) 3. kiddo's are growing: here's Robbie dressed for his first baseball game!

Little brother KC here at his 4th birthday party just last week, with his Ooma who was snapped with a big 'ol bite of pizza (oh, she's gonna kill me for that shot!)
Little Miss Lissa wasn't so sure about the party hat thing, however...
she does like to be "pree" and you can see just how pretty in her Easter duds! Note the three different colored hair bobs...yes, she finally has hair, at 16 months!!! And her dress was fleece, since it was soo bloody cold on Easter here in the northeast.
As for me, well nothing much has changed. Hairs been red, brown and red and now brown again, but I've been walking the dog and doing tons of yardwork so far this spring. It's been nice to have a wee bit of freedom to get tasks done, now that the baby isn't such a baby any more!

Gotta run I'm soooo missing my bed! Been a long, busy, full, wonderful day!

Blessed be!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Geeze, I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up! KC can't possibly be four already! Elizabeth is most definitely "pree".