Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pix and stuff.

Blake being silly my garden turning Fall=wards

Precious tired boy child,
fallen asleep
holding his floating balloon
sitting on the couch
last evening!










Getting ready for sending the family camping tomorrow. Going to a UU camp/retreat, fun and fellowship. I used to go, but since Lissa have not. Going to be too chilly for her again this year, and I was planning on being home and getting some projects done! No work this weekend, not my work-at-home factory work, nor going out to my Saturday job...this weekend is totally mine, well Saturday is totally mine.

Going to sleep late ...Ya, right!...Lissa still gets up at 6 just like big brother Robbie...or try to. And sew and sew and sew.

Working on a quilt top for my bed, G0ddess inspired as I'm not making a "pattern", just a scrappy quilt, using colors from my "inspiration piece", an 8X10 watercolor painting middle son Rob painted in first grade that I've always loved. All swirls of purple and pink and blue and green and splotches of this and that. Perhaps I'll remember some night to get a picture of it, and post it up. Right now my wife and I sleep apart...I'm a terrible snorer, and my bed hours got all wonky the year I slept downstairs when Lissa came home and would not sleep throught the night. OH, she was such a fussy baby. Still not a great sleeper, but not anywhere near how bad she was as an infant. Anyway, once she went upstairs into her own room, I kept sleeping in the spare room, as I was totally uncomfortable on wife's mattress (hate to put in print how old it is!) ()h my! and my snoring disturbed everyone EXCEPT the baby, as she had grown used to it, cosleeping with me as an infant and even once she was in her own crib with me in the room. But I woke up Wife, young son still cosleeping with wife, middle son 3 rooms away, and eldest son in next room. So, I banished myself to the boys old TV room, way in the back of the house. I love it! It's fully wood paneled, with sloping ceilings on both sides. But I'm short so it isnt a bother to me. And really, I'm only in bed from 11 pm until 530 ...I don't hang out in my room ever, as there is never any time in the day to do such things!! Just a place to lay my head for a few hours...until the next day when the day wheel spins me about, once more!

No comments: