Thursday, March 09, 2006

Okay, so this is different....















Top: yesterday, and below: today. O what a difference a day makes! Well, it is very different. After flirting with blonde a few years ago, and growing up blonde, and living as a redhead for, hmmm, 18 years or so, I went to my hairdresser yesterday, had the brown stripped out, and blonde put back in. It is very, very blonde! I think when I go back in a 6 weeks, I'll have some "lowlights" put in, if I don't even go down a shade or two. Wow! I've never been this blonde before. Awhile ago I walked into the bathroom to get stuff out of the dryer, turned on the light and gasped....I'd forgotten, you see. I've been living with that kinda drab brown, which was supposed to turn my hair a lovely ash blonde, btw, for about 2 weeks, and had gotten used to it. As I suppose I will get used to this too! At least when I walk at dusk, I won't need a reflective vest, eh?!

2 comments:

Laume said...

I actually really like the new bright blonde. In the photo it's more of a copper blonde.

Kirsty said...

I'm getting used to it too! All the new color washed out YIKES! at first I was freaked, but now I like it! Very bright, and now I have to wear makeup or I look all redfaced and blotchy so I look nice nearly all the time, lol!
K