Wednesday, April 05, 2006

B is for...























Beauty, which is found everywhere, if you look hard enough

Breakfast, one of my 3 favorite meals of the day


Bounty which my life is full of, and I don't mean the paper towels!

Brokeback, a movie I want to see soon,

Baby, who I hope comes home to us soon,

and Boys, specifically my 3, who are my deepest joy

and blue, my first and truest favorite color... who can't look out the window or up at the sky on one of those blue-oh-so-very-blue sky days, especially right after a cloudy spell, and not feel the wonder of all that blue?

bologna...sometimes you just want a bologna sandwich, you know?

Blogs, which I think are the wonder of the modern world!

Booties, which goes back the to baby thing and *not* where you were going! ha!

Boogers. I had to say it. I have boys. We talk about these things. And sometimes sing songs about them.

Barry, my good friends young Lab, and the singer too, y'know? Manilow!

Bump, as into things, something I do way too often.

and Burp. reference to Booger, above.

and I can't finish without mentioning my other favorite b word.... Books!

No comments: