Monday, April 24, 2006

Word Play, E is for Everything!


Elusive....like the very subtle, natural pentagram in the photo above...can you pick it out?
Education...as a home educator, I believe educational opportunites are everywhere
Eggplant...pretty color, ucky taste! I just loathe it, but make it once a year for my dear wife
Egalitarian...I just like the way that word sounds when y0u say it aloud
Edward, Eddie, not my favorite namess, but I have an aunt,
Edie, whom I love dearly!
Eggs, especially farm fresh ones I get from Peggy, my fellow alto at UUCW! Yum!
Ethereal...another lovely word. I love looking at clouds, and photographing them because of their ethereal beauty...
Eager...something I am not anymore, as often as I would want to be, unless it is going out to dinner!
Eating. Okay, I admit it, I love to eat! Else why would I be the shape I am, right?!
Elephants. I am Enchanted with them. Their loving loyalty to their mates, their young, their comrades, their precarious Existance on this planet, and their massive size.
Earth. I love to dig in it, and I'm very happy to be a resident here. I also love the smell of it after rain or snow has fallen.
Eggshells. How can something so fragile be so very strong?
Egrets. Especially Snowy Egrets. They are so strange, and wonderful and beautiful.
Exercise. Hate it, mostly. But need to do more of it.
Except. I use this all the time...we are all done...except. What an oxymoron I can be sometimes hahaha!
I'm all done, Except....
Enliven...go Enliven someone's Existance!

2 comments:

Laume said...

I like eating too. Especially eggplants. I know, not many people do. I like the word ethereal too.

And I can't stand it - where is the pentacle!?

Kirsty said...

It's in the sky, outlined by the branches...it's a very subtle, blue pent!

Kirsty