Friday, April 07, 2006

It's amazing...




...but, just when I think I cannot cope one more moment with "losing" my 1 hour of sleep due to Daylight Savings Time's resumption, an image like above appears. I took this picture just a few moments ago, at 725 p.m. in my backyard in New England....I can see the scampering clouds, the brook in the backyard clear as full day, the kids toys in the backyard, the blue star flowers in the front yard, the cardinal as he visits the feeder one last time before heading off to his nest in the pines in the yard behind ours. In short..er, perhaps that should be "in long", I can see at 725 p.m. This, then, is the great trade-off for that missed hour. And although I will admit to being very tired on this Friday evening, my heart has received a balm that will sustain it through the coming months...more daylight, more blossoms, more birds, and more ability to be a part of this wonderous evening light.



No comments: