Monday, April 10, 2006

WordPlay, C is for...


C is for Cat, Wallace Sebastian by name, the greatest "patrol cat" ever, and my beloved Willa, may she be playing happily in the Summerlands with all the great cats who preceeded her...

C is for cinnamon, one of the best spices in the world, second only to ...

Chocolate and Cocoa...this needs no explaining!

Creamsicles, one of those benchmarks of mid-summer,

Candy...which I eat sometimes but not as often as I did before I started being more....Careful! and this is also a word I use alot with the boys--sometimes more with the 20 year old than the 2 year old...

Caffeine, in the form of tea or diet Coke

Coconut...who can make a bunny cake without it?

Caramel...love to make my own for frosting, but don't care at all for them in those mixed chocolates boxes...

Caring...the nurturing of my lifemate, the rearing of our children, the upkeep of our 175 year old home, the love-bond with my pets, my friends, my extended family...

Concern...what I feel when I hear about the latest death toll in Iraq, and very deeply concerned when I hear about "proposed plans" for a nuclear strike by this president, against another country and it's citizens...

crud...the cold I have now that makes my eyes and nose look like rudolph's nose

Computer...why did I ever fight so hard about learning to use this wonderful, and sometimes annoying, tool?

Cash...wish I had more of it, but happy with what I've got, really.

Cable tv...I just love the weather channel, lol!

CD's. Music on a mini disc...who would've thought those plentiful black vinyl disks would become obsolete in my lifetime?

cream, frozen with chocolate chip cookie dough...I know that could be under "I" for Ice cream, but I wanted to be sure to include it!

carrots, which are great with hummus or in stew or...plain!

colors...the world would be so very drab without them

crayons...see above entry

No comments: