Sunday, April 23, 2006

D is for...


Dangerous, like the thunderclouds in the pictures, boiling up from the west and blustering through causing
Disruption...of plans, like wanting to sew so much today and only getting a quarter of what I wanted to do, done.
Done...what I want be with this quilt, so I can gift it to my friend
Daylight which there are so many more hours of now in late April, Destination, like, where am I going? where have I been? am I on the right track?
Dogs, especially my Irish Setter Fergie,whom I love, as well as other dogs in the future...and right now we're rather leaning towards a...
Doodle, a cross breed mix of standard poodle and either Labrador, which makes a labradoodle, or a golden retriever, which makes a golden doodle. Google them...they are so very cute! And almost allergy free, to boot!
Desire, for romance, for chocolate right NOW!, and for more time
Driving, which I do a lot, but not as much as my Colorado friend, and which I usually enjoy
Daisies, a great perennial flower in my garden
Deer which I see sometimes in the meadow not too far from my house
Dang! a word that I use to not say Shit! anymore, because it was one of the baby's first words, and I really needed to change that!
Drool, which the youngling is doing alot as he cuts his 2nd year molars
Drizzle, yes, it's just drizzly here today, but more rain is forecast for tonight, thank the Goddess, as we really need the rain
Donut, another of the baby's first words, to go along with my ...
Dunkachino, the only coffee mix I can drink, and that only sporadically.
Duh, a word that bugs me when one kid says it to another but I think is appropriate when self directed
Drover, one of the characters in the Hank the Cowdog series, who is absolutely hysterical! We listen to the book-on-cd on our trips to Maine. It keeps the boys occupied and laughing the entire 1.5 hour trip up!
DVD's... a very neat invention!

1 comment:

Laume said...

This is so cool, I don't think we have a single D word in common. These lists are so unique!

And whew, I am so glad to have that pie gone! Not that it wasn't cute, for a few days.... but I wanted a new post! yah!