Friday, October 10, 2008

Post little spooky

My "spooky" window....
My living room window, tree "leaves" made
by KC and I this week, and added to our
fall tree...took this pic last night, and it doesn't
do justice to the glow of the backlight, and the
beautiful stained glass effect of the leaves
not to mention the real stained glass above the
window.
I just love my old, old house!














One other thing you can do with apples...waste
not, want not.........
Apple Peel Jelly! (yommmmy!)



3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Hello to a fellow Post Spooker! You have some great posts, I reaslise I am a little behind! Love the apple peel jam, and the tree against your window looks 'spooky'! and also cozy....

See you again soon
Priscilla x

Laume said...

Those stained glass leaves are GORGEOUS! And what a good mama you are. Tell KC - two thumbs up!

Barbara Chojnacki said...

Apple peel jelly? Never heard of it, but it sure looks yummy! And I love the peek into your house.