Thursday, October 02, 2008

Posting Spooky, one day late...

late to the Spooky Party, but at least I got to the party, right?! Today we started to add to the fall decorations that I put up last week.

Robbie made all the arrangements in the various pots and vases...how fun! I only had to do the swags of silk leaves around the window and door.

One pumpkin for each kiddo. The one on the step is the one KC grew from a seed, a great experience for him. The two giant ones we found...check this...at Home Depot!! Went in for plumbing parts, and came out with two pumpkins that weighed at least 45 pounds each...I could barely get them into the car! And you'll NEVER guess what I paid for them...$8.88 each pumpkin! OMG! What a steal! Then, on top of the two biggies is the wee one that is Elisabeth's. She picked it out of the field (we got 3 with our CSA boxes, two are to cook for pie, but the third is all hers!)
So, maybe this post isn't all that spooky...but what will happen to that wonderful pie that KC and I made today will be...it will disappear right before our very eyes, and be gone by sundown....

1 comment:

Laume said...

My first Post Spooky wasn't really very spooky either. Glad you're playing along!